EVADNE SOFTGEL CAPSULES
EVADNE SOFTGEL CAPSULES
- Supports the hormonal balance in body.
- Helps to reduce inflammation.
- Helps to relieve menstrual discomfort.
- Helps in reducing acne and maintaining skin hydration.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health.
- Helps to minimize the symptoms of PCOS and PMS.
- Skin Glow .
- Reduce Acne .
- Skin & Hair Treatment.
- Breast Pain.
- Heart Disease.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Periods Pain.
Eavadne obtained from Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) is a plant native to the Americas. Its yellow flowers open at sunset. The oil in its seeds contains omega-6 fatty acids.
Evening primrose oil contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is an omega-6 essential fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory effects in the body.
People use evening primrose oil for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), menopause symptoms, arthritis, high cholesterol, acne, and many other conditions
• Nerve damage caused by diabetes. Research shows that taking evening primrose oil daily for 6-12 months improves symptoms of nerve damage caused by diabetes.
• Osteoporosis. Taking evening primrose oil with fish oil and calcium seems to decrease bone loss and increase bone density in elderly people with osteoporosis.
• Breast pain (mastalgia). Taking evening primrose oil by mouth seem to reduce breast pain.
Vitamin E:- is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods including vegetable oils, cereals, meat, poultry, eggs, and fruits.
• An inherited condition that affects motor control (ataxia with vitamin E deficiency or AVED). Taking vitamin E by mouth is effective for treating vitamin E deficiency due to this genetic movement disorder.
• Vitamin E deficiency. Taking vitamin E by mouth is effective for preventing and treating vitamin E deficiency.
• Alzheimer disease. Taking vitamin E supplements by mouth doesn’t seem to prevent Alzheimer disease from developing. But in people who already have Alzheimer disease, taking vitamin E along with some anti-Alzheimer medicines might slow down memory loss.
• A blood disorder that reduces levels of protein in the blood called hemoglobin (beta-thalassemia). Taking vitamin E by mouth seems to benefit children with this blood disorder.
• Menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea). Taking vitamin E by mouth for 2 days before bleeding and for 3 days after bleeding starts seems to decrease pain and reduce menstrual blood loss.
• An inherited disorder that causes red blood cells to break down in response to stress (G6PD deficiency). Taking vitamin E by mouth, alone or together with selenium, might benefit people with this condition.
• Bleeding within the skull (intracranial hemorrhage). Taking vitamin E by mouth seems to reduce the risk of bleeding in the skull in premature infants.
• Bleeding into or around the fluid-filled areas (ventricles) of the brain (intraventricular hemorrhage). Giving vitamin E by mouth to premature infants can reduce the risk for bleeding into the brain. But giving high doses of vitamin E might increase the risk for a serious blood infection (sepsis) in these infants.
• Reduced benefit of nitrate therapy that happens when nitrates are used all day (nitrate tolerance). Taking vitamin E by mouth daily can help prevent nitrate tolerance.
• Swelling (inflammation) and build up of fat in the liver in people who drink little or no alcohol (nonalcoholic steatohepatitis or NASH). Taking vitamin E by mouth daily seems to improve inflammation and liver markers of this form of liver disease in adults and children.
• Premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Taking vitamin E by mouth seems to reduce anxiety, craving, and depression in some people with PMS.
• A movement disorder often caused by antipsychotic drugs (tardive dyskinesia). Taking vitamin E by mouth seems to improve symptoms associated with this movement disorder.
Evadne Capsules has most often been used by adults in doses of 2-6 grams by mouth daily for 3-12 months. Speak with a healthcare provider to find out what dose might be best for a specific condition.
|Evening Primrose Oil
|Gamma Linolenic Aicd (GLA)
evening primrose oil k bht faidy hain and i am using this product, its amazing. meri skin b bht achi hogae ha and overall health b